Key Achievements 2018
- Facilitated 10 dialogue meetings that brought together diverse people to share ideas and experiences, discuss and proffer lasting solution to concern issues in their communities.
- Conducted 20 training workshops that empower and support local people, organizations including volunteers and activists with knowledge and skills to combat rampant hate and divisions we are witnessing across communities.
- Formation of 10 community Peace Monitors (CPMs) in 5 LGAs, Kaduna to champion and support locally led initiatives.
- Formation of Peace club in schools
- Some youth who were unable to relate with others outside their communities, now feel free to visit and engage with members of those communities.
- Constructive social engagement increased among diverse religiously, ethnical and political people in broader communities.
- Reduction in youth perpetrated violence and involvement in drug abuse and other related crime.
- More youth express commitment to participate in peace building activities to prevent mass atrocity in their communities